Identifying consumers with their purchasing interest in products and services focusing on Boxing Day
Woolworth wants to increase sales by identifying consumers with their purchasing interest in products focusing on Boxing Day in Australia and starting promotions.
Identifying who should receive digital advertising and if advertising spends was impacting online or in-store engagement with these consumers. Segment consumers with product interests and purchasing drivers
The Families are focused to do promotions.
Brand Visited on Woolworths Visitors
Location – 113 Cecil St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia
App category – FAMILY
Geo behavior – Family Leisure Enthusiasts
What is Segment Marketing?
The phrase “market segmentation” comes from the field of marketing and refers to the process of dividing potential customers into groups or segments that have comparable requirements and reactions to a certain marketing action. Through the process of market segmentation, firms are able to reach out to various groups of customers that have varying perspectives regarding the entire worth of various products and services.
Why is it important to segment the market?
- In market segmentation, an effort is made to identify distinct subsets of consumers so that goods and services can be tailored to better meet their needs.
- Depending on factors such as geography, population size, or consumer preferences, markets can be segmented in a variety of ways.
- By determining which items are most likely to obtain a portion of a target market and the most effective manner to sell and distribute those products to the market, market segmentation assists businesses in lowering their risk exposure.
- When there is less uncertainty and more clarity regarding how to advertise and deliver a product, a business is in a better position to direct its resources towards the activities that are most likely to result in financial gain.
- A corporation can reach more people in particular groups through market segmentation, which can also lead those consumers to discover items or services that they had not previously considered purchasing.
AFFIXCON has developed proven techniques to retrieve results on the above-mentioned audience insight identification concepts. We are looking forward to collaborating with you as channel partners to share our techniques with the community. Are you interested in learning more about how we can more efficiently identify your client’s audience insights?